主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2014-3-4 20:17:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    初试已经结束了,考的还可以的同学可以准备复试了,如果还不知道专业课怎么复习的话,就抓紧复习下英语,对与英语口语常见的问题,首先是面试官跟你一些寒暄,问你一些基本问题,比如你的家乡啊,大学啊,家庭情况,大学成绩,考研的原因,为什么要我们学校?,研究生的计划啊啥的,对于专业英语要看你们专业相关的专业英语资料,回答专业英语的问题还是很有难度的。
    二、考研英语复试口语问题汇总
    1. Where do you come from?
    4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown. 
    5. Could you tell me something about your family? 
    6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
    7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
    8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
    9. What is your major? How do you like your major? 
    10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
    11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
    13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
    14. What do you do for a living?
    15. What are your job prospects? 
    16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it? 
    17. What are your spare time interests?
    18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most? 
    19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries? 
    20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program? 
    21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies? 
    22. Why did you choose our university? 
    23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
    24.Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
    25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
    26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation? 
    27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
    28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?   
    29. How do you afford your tuition?
    30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
    三、部分常考话题参考范文
    1. 自我介绍(self-introduction)
    Good morning, my dear professors. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXXI am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.
    In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability.
    I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX.
    Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|易点通 ( 湘ICP备2021013434号

论 坛 声 明 本站所有资料均为网友从互联网各大论坛,网盘收集分享给大家共同学习。本站只提供web页面服务,并不提供相关资源存储、也不参与其录制、上传等服务。若本站收录的内容侵犯了贵司版权,请与1131272156@qq.com联系,我们将第一时间删除!谢谢!

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 20:54 , Processed in 0.859113 second(s), 27 queries .