论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-20 13:59:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2014考研复试英语自我介绍+备考+面试资料大全,很好的全套资料,备考必备!全本下载链接:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGA4BjS
深入对话
  考官进一步问你关于一些话题的看法。例如:
  ﹒ What kind of professions show status in your country?
  ﹒ Modern society is often called materialistic. Why do you think this is?
  ﹒What is the role of advertising?
  ﹒ How do you think the internet will affect buying patterns in the future?
个人长谈
  考官让你抽一个话题,给你12分钟准备,让你做12分钟的演讲。这部分比较接近雅思口语考试的第二部分。例如:Describe an activity in school.
  When I was in middle school, I attended a training class for dancing, because then, many classmates of mine told me that dancing was not only a wonderful sport which could exercise my coordination which I used to be poor at, it could also improve my artistic taste, and many of them would attend the training. I was trained there for about 2 month. The instructor spent about 1 month training my basic skills like flexibility, music sense, sit-ups and pull-ups and basic movements like pony, sunrise and twist. To me, all those training items seemed more like an aerobics training class other than a dancing class, but who cares. Two month passed, and I didn’t think I really know how to dance well then. But later, when I was old enough to go dancing with my friends, all those training items seemed to work well, you know, I could dance a movement at only one sight of it, which is a mission impossible to most amateur dancers. This activity brought me a strong sense of achievement.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|易点通 ( 湘ICP备2021013434号

论 坛 声 明 本站所有资料均为网友从互联网各大论坛,网盘收集分享给大家共同学习。本站只提供web页面服务,并不提供相关资源存储、也不参与其录制、上传等服务。若本站收录的内容侵犯了贵司版权,请与1131272156@qq.com联系,我们将第一时间删除!谢谢!

GMT+8, 2024-5-31 04:14 , Processed in 0.963001 second(s), 30 queries .