易点通

标题: 2014年12月英语六级考试真题:长短对话真题及答案 [打印本页]

作者: loveyunfei365    时间: 2014-12-20 21:34
标题: 2014年12月英语六级考试真题:长短对话真题及答案
六级长,短对话听力原文:
  短对话:
  W:Tom, here’s a piece of cake
  M: in town.
  Q:Where does the conversation most probably take place?
  W:Oh, I must be seated in the position too long.
  M: before you
  Q:what does the man suggest the woman do?
  W:It’s hard to believe that having the class complete need thousandof waits isn’t it?
  M: I’m afraid that says something about the students physicalfitness.
  Q: what does the man mean?
  W:Have Lisa and Erik started phone reacted? They’ve been marriedfor two years now.
  M: Mary told me that she postponed having children until he has hisdoctorial degree.
  Q: What do we know about Lisa and Erik?
  W:Hi, John. Haven’t seen you for quite a few days.I heard from guysfrom the team you’ve been sick. How are you feeling now?
  M: They must have confused me with my brother Jack. Anyway, he’sreally feeling better now.
  Q:What does the man mean?
  W:Excuse me, will you take me along to museum that opens to thepublic recently?
  M: No, it’s no distance at all. In tract, I’m going in the samedirection. Come, and I’ll show the way when we get to thecrossroads.
  Q:what do we learn from the conversation?
  M:See guy over there in the corner. He comes in every Friday nightaround six and just sits there in an hour.
  W: It’s odd. But there is not much we can do as long as he orderedsomething to drink.
  Q:What does the woman mean?
  W:You seem to run a ?
  M: My family takes care of me because I have trouble keeping trackof turn.
  Q:what does the man’s family want him to do?

长对话:
    2014-12月的四级考试在紧张的节奏下圆满落幕,同学们是否已经得到想要的结果了呢?下面简单对这次考试的听力部分进行解析。  经过对真题的分析,听力部分与历年相比,难度不算太大,各题型在大体上还是遵循着总原则,即短对话视听反向,长对话视听一致、同义替换以及顺序出题。在短对话的审题过程中,仍然可以利用关联选项原则进行排除,缩小答题范围,从而帮助得出正确答案。例如短对话第6题有两个选项分别谈到这个男人没有时间或时间紧迫的相似选项B. The man cannot wait for his meal. 以及D. The man has to leave in half an hour. 所以我们最后答案确定为B. 除此长对话和短文中的同义替换仍然成为听音重点选项。值得一提的是,今年听力在长对话和短文这一类题型中的短选项动作题所占比例较大。我在课上也着重强调过这一类题的处理方法,相信听过课的同学都应该有所准备。这类动作题一定不要轻易利用视听一致得出答案,而是应该听准主语、态度以及最后的问题提问方向。最后,场景词汇仍然是每年考试的重点,比如经久不衰的学校场景,其中考到的sign up for在我们历年考试中不只一次提到,也是课上着重强调的词汇。
  综上,今年四级听力考试难度适中,如果同学们认真复习,掌握一定做题规律,相信可以得出不错的成绩!

欢迎光临 易点通 (http://www.gongkeba.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1