清枫月 发表于 2014-5-20 13:59:59

2014考研复试备考资料大全

2014考研复试英语自我介绍+备考+面试资料大全,很好的全套资料,备考必备!全本下载链接:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGA4BjS
深入对话  考官进一步问你关于一些话题的看法。例如:  ﹒ What kind of professions show status in your country?  ﹒ Modern society is often called materialistic. Why do you think this is?  ﹒What is the role of advertising?  ﹒ How do you think the internet will affect buying patterns in the future?个人长谈  考官让你抽一个话题,给你1至2分钟准备,让你做1至2分钟的演讲。这部分比较接近雅思口语考试的第二部分。例如:Describe an activity in school.  When I was in middle school, I attended a training class for dancing, because then, many classmates of mine told me that dancing was not only a wonderful sport which could exercise my coordination which I used to be poor at, it could also improve my artistic taste, and many of them would attend the training. I was trained there for about 2 month. The instructor spent about 1 month training my basic skills like flexibility, music sense, sit-ups and pull-ups and basic movements like pony, sunrise and twist. To me, all those training items seemed more like an aerobics training class other than a dancing class, but who cares. Two month passed, and I didn’t think I really know how to dance well then. But later, when I was old enough to go dancing with my friends, all those training items seemed to work well, you know, I could dance a movement at only one sight of it, which is a mission impossible to most amateur dancers. This activity brought me a strong sense of achievement.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014考研复试备考资料大全