loveyunfei365 发表于 2014-12-5 23:01:00

2014年英语四级考试作文辅导:信件类文章写作格式模板

申请信  Dear_______,  My name is ________,and I_________.I am writing to____________.I will be very grateful if my application can be considered and accepted.  There are several factors contributing to my application. First of all,_________.Besides,__________.furthermore,___________.Therefore,_________.  I sincerely hope you will grant me _____________.If you need more information,fell free to contact me at any time by calling_____________.Thank you for your kind consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you .  Sincerely yours,  _____________道歉信  Dear___________,  I am terribly sorry to tell you that_________,and I am writing this letter to show my deep regret.Please accept my sincere apology with gratitude.I hope you will understand my situation and excuse me for___________.  The reason why__________is that__________.Under that circumstance,____________.Therefore,it was not my power to___________.  If possible,I would like to suggest that___________.I shall be obliged if you will kindly write and tell me___________.I am looking forward to seeing you again.  Yours,  ________祝贺信  Dear_______,  I have just learnt that___________.I hasten to tender you a word of congratulations on this splendid success of________.  It is indeed a remarkable thing for _________.The success of your________proves not only____________,but also___________.  Again,please accept my warm congratulations and please give my best wishes to__________.  Sincerely yours,  ___________拒绝信  Dear_____________,  Thank you very much for_____________.To be honest,__________.However,the current situation does not allow me to do this.  This has been a difficule decision for me,but I have to do this.On the one hand,____________.On the other hand,__________.In view of these,I regret that_____________.I hope this does not bring you much inconwenience.  I feel very sorry to disappoint you.If___________,I will __________.I do appreciate your________.Meanwhile,I wish___________.  Sincerely yours  ___________投诉信  Dear __________,  My name is __________, and I am __________. I venture to write you a letter about __________.  The focus of the complaint is _________. For on thing,___________. For another,__________. Under these circumstances, I found / find it __________. Honestly speaking, _________. In addition,__________. All in all, there is still much room for improvement.  I do hope _________. Thank you for your time and kind consideration.  Sincerely yours,  ________

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014年英语四级考试作文辅导:信件类文章写作格式模板